LARGE, AFFORDABLE PRECISION
The Zenith 3 CNC CMM is the result of a design evolution of the award winning Zenith too range of machines. Many of the design improvements revolve around the right leg of the machine, which has been modelled on the hugely successful Azimuth machine.
Greater air bearing separation results in greater stiffness, and so has improved the accuracy significantly. The first term error for this new model is more than a micron better than the Zenith too.
All moving parts are light and this, combined with good design, means the Zenith 3 has low inertia and therefore optimal acceleration characteristics. The improved Zenith is fast, minimising inspection times.
The Zenith 3 range is the best value-for-money for the measuring volume of any CMM available in the market – the perfect affordable metrology solution for big and heavy parts.
- Shortest learning curve of any equivalent system
- Smallest overall footprint of any comparable size CMM
- Choice of Y axis sizes ranging from 1000mm to 3000mm
- Suitable for the workshop environment
- Protection from environmental vibrations as standard
- Optimized friction free air bearings, all aluminum bridge and granite table